- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking to recruit an Admissions Coordinator who will provide day to day line management of the Admissions Team, who are responsible for the admission of patients to Parkside Hospital and liaise with consultants, patients, carers, operating theatre and the duty manager to ensure bed availability.
Applicants must have had experience of healthcare administration and ideally have had some supervisory training.
The post-holder must be flexible to be able to work on a rota where shifts are worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 6pm.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.