- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with a positive and "can-do" outlook to be our Admissions Lead. The post-holder will lead and develop the Contracts and Admissions Teams, ensuring that the teams deliver and effective service to all admissions, inpatient and outpatient bookings, NHS and privately sourced, ensuring consulting room and theatre spaces are effectively managed.
To succeed in this role, applicants must have had significant administrative experience in Private Healthcare setting and must possess the drive to achieve results in a highly pressurised environment.
The post-holder must be flexible to be able to work on a rota where shifts are worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 6pm.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.