- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our busy Admissions team. The post-holder will be responsible for the admission of patients to the hospital and will liaise with Consultants, patients, carers, operating theatre and the duty manager to ensure bed availability.
Applicants must possess excellent customer care and communication skills and have experience of working with the general public, ideally within a hospital or healthcare environment.
The post-holder must be flexible to be able to work on a rota where shifts are worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 6pm.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.