- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
Our busy Client Services Department has openings for Client Services Advisors to join the team to provide a welcoming contact to customers at Parkside Hospital’s Outpatient Department.
Duties will involve efficiently handling enquiries and making appointments for patients over the telephone, and covering the reception desks. This will include greeting patients, making appointments for patients directly and carrying out general clerical duties.
The department is open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and we currently have full-time and part-time positions. If applying for a full-time position, applicants must be able to work two late shifts a week and if applying for part-time, applicants must be able to work one late shift a week.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.