- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Senior Nuclear Medicine Technologist to provide a high quality PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine Service, working as part of a team and under the overall guidance of the Head of Radiology and the ARSAC (Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee) Certificate holders and Nuclear Medicine Service Manager.
The post-holder will help establish and grow the PET/CT service and deputise for the Nuclear Medicine Service Manager and assist in decision making and general continuity of service.
Applicants must have significant post-qualification experience in PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine and have a commitment to provide a high quality service to patients.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.