- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Senior Staff Nurse to join our HDU team to ensure that the highest standard of personalised nursing care is delivered to patients and their families in partnership with all members of the multi-disciplinary team. In conjunction with the HDU Manager the post holder will lead on clinically led education and help in the development of education plans for the unit.
The post-holder will also be involved in, and responsible for, the continuing professional development and overall performance of junior staff.
To succeed in this position, candidates must hold a relevant critical care qualification and have proven experience as a Staff Nurse in an HDU or critical care environment.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.