- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
A new position has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Staff Nurse to be an active team member of a team that plans and delivers quality care to patients requiring HDU care. The post-holder will work under the supervision of the ward manager and multi-disciplinary team members in monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of nursing care and staff development, as part of the HDU team.
Candidates should hold a relevant Critical Care qualification and be able to demonstrate evidence of Evidence- based practice and experience of administrating intravenous drug therapy.
Please click "Download PDF" to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.