- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated nurses to join our busy nursing teams at Parkside Hospital!
We are particularly looking for nurses who have a surgical and/or oncology background who want to work Night Duty only.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of clinical care, friendly atmosphere and continuing investment in facilities, technology and training. We employ full-time, part-time and bank staff across a variety of nursing specialities. Whether you are newly qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, we can offer you enough opportunities to last your entire career.
Our nurses must be RGN qualified, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. In return, we offer an excellent benefits package for permanent staff which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.
We will also be hosting a Nursing Recruitment Evening on 22nd June 2017 and full details will be advertised in due course. If you would like to register your interest to attend in the meantime, please call 020 8247 3445.