- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Theatre Administrator to assist with the smooth running of our Theatre department by providing general administration support including preparing on call lists, timesheet data capture, charge sheet completion, ordering of stationary, printing of theatre lists, input huddle forms to database, arrange storage of patient and departmental information as per hospital policy.
To succeed in this position, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills, along with a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will liaise with Consultants, departments, Healthcare Professionals and outside companies so applicants must be confident and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
To view the full Job Description, please click the blue "Download PDF" button below.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.