At Aspen Healthcare, we have a mission that guides everything we do:
‘Our mission is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.’
We aim to serve the local community by providing high quality, personalised care for all our patients.
Each member of staff makes a unique contribution towards our mission. We celebrate every individual’s strengths and achievements. At the same time, we all work together with the shared goal of providing exceptional healthcare.
To achieve our mission, Aspen Healthcare asks all employees to embrace a set of core values. These values encourage positive behaviours and attitudes, which make our company a great place to work and help us to deliver first-class healthcare.
Our ﬁve core values are:
- Go above and beyond to improve our business
- Be recognised as outstanding
- Be better than the rest
- Go ‘the extra mile’ and do more than just enough
- Express your point of view and speak up when you believe that something is right or wrong
- Aim to be the best in everything that you do and always try your hardest
- Make time to care for others
- Recognise that one size does not fit all
- Respect me: Treat each person as an individual
- Hear me: Listen to what others say
- See me: Make each person feel special
- Ask me: Do not assume that you know what others need or want
- Acknowledge me: Appreciate others for their efforts
Partnership and teamwork
- Be inclusive and collaborative
- Be positive
- Be organised
- Be considerate to your colleagues
- Be open and respectful in communications
- Be clear about goals and objectives
- Be open-minded to others’ views
Investing in excellence
- Strive to be the best
- Invest in yourself: Be the best you can be
- Invest in your colleagues
- Invest in quality outcomes
- Invest in the future
Always with integrity
- Be respected, admired and reliable
- Do the right thing
- Be fair and honest
- Be willing to learn, improve and adapt to change
- Speak out when you should
- Consider the consequences of your actions
- Be respectful to others and yourself
We are seeking an experienced Business development manager to support
the Hospital /Development Director in developing, planning and delivery of the hospital and cancer centre’s business development strategies to increase sales and...
We are looking for a conscientious nurse with a minimum of 3 years Ward experience to join our developing team in Pre Assessment.
The successful applicant will have sound clinical knowledge of pre and post operative surgical care. You...
The Edinburgh Clinic are looking for an HR Advisor to join the team working 30 hours per week. The contract will be fixed term for 12 months.
1. JOB PURPOSE:
The post holder will be responsible for the onsite provision...
6 Month FTC
We are seeking a results driven recruiter to join our HR Team at Parkside Hospital and Cancer Centre London. As Senior Recruiter you will deliver a proactive, efficient, progressive, innovative and...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Radiographer to join our Radiology team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
- On a day to day basis, to be able to apply organisational and...
We are looking for a theatre porter to work alongside the theatre team offering them sound support in a fast moving clinical environment.
The role of a theatre porter is both varied and physical you will;
- Collect and return...
A fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join the team at Cancer Centre London.
The post-holder will be responsible for the delivery of high quality nursing care, integration within a multidisciplinary...
We are looking for an experienced and efficient administrator with excellent customer service skills.
You will manage all private patient related enquiries and bookings over the telephone, online/email and face to face from initial enquiry...