We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior HDU Staff Nurse to join Parkside Private Hospital! You will ensure that the highest standard of personalised nursing care is delivered to patients and their families in partnership with all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Lead on clinically led education and help in the development of education plans for the unit.
- Ensure safe and effective clinical practice
- To be involved in, and responsible for, the continuing professional development and overall performance of junior staff and student nurses
- To work under the supervision of the HDU Lead in monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of nursing care and staff development, as part of the HDU team.
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of HDU ensuring that all nursing procedures are successfully carried out.
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.