We are looking for an experienced and efficient administrator with excellent customer service skills.
You will manage all private patient related enquiries and bookings over the telephone, online/email and face to face from initial enquiry through to booking and tracking. Success will be measured through performance in line with objectives – growth in specific types of bookings, conversion rates and other.
- 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Proven experience of dealing with difficult situations in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a team and independently.
- Self-motivated individual who is articulate, flexible and highly organised.
We strive to attract and retain the best staff and to help you to grow with us; therefore we encourage and support continuing professional development. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house “Investing In You” training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff heath screens
- Access to a free, 24/7, Online GP service
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
If you want to be part of the fantastic Contracts team at Highgate Hospital then APPLY NOW!!