We are currently looking for a Admissions & NHS Contracts Team Leader to join our Patient services team here at Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon.
To manage inpatient admission of Parkside patients effectively ensuring both patient and consultant enjoy a smooth pathway to admission and that all relevant departments are kept up to date and informed in a timely and efficient way.
- Day to day Team management of the Admissions and NHS Contracts Team staff.
- To ensure team capacity is managed to fulfil business needs
- To ensure all inpatient admissions are informed in advance of surgery
- To track, action, resolve and report on departmental issues To manage patient pathways within breach limitations
- To ensure appointments, notes and letters are provides in an efficient and timely way to other departments, Consultants and secretaries.
- To produce appropriate documentation to relevant parties in a timely and accurate manner
- To apply policy/contractual guidelines, requesting funding approval
- To maintain pathway for patient admission dates and complete necessary documentation as situation requires, including initial, and subsequent appointments
- To co-ordinate with other departments, Consultants and secretaries regarding appointments
- To manage utilisation and the organisation of patient admission dates
- To manage recruitment, selection and training of new staff as necessary
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.