The Role: Client Services Advisor
Parkside Hospital, part of Aspen Healthcare, are looking to recruit a reliable, hardworking and flexible candidate to work as part of our Patient Services Department. You will be computer literate and enjoy being in a front-line customer facing position in a busy department, providing the highest levels of customer and patient care.
• You will be part of our busy patient services department
• This is fast paced and varied team and you will be an important, integral part of the patient journey
• You will be the voice and face of Parkside Hospital assisting patients, insurance companies and GP’s on a daily basis
• This is an extremely multi-faceted role in which your excellent communication skills will be paramount
We have a full time vacancy which is for 30 hours – the service is open from 0800 -2000hrs Monday to Friday. There is a requirement for one Saturday shift in 4 until 1300hrs.
Requirements for the role
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good people skills, passionate about good customer service
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• High standards and be quality driven
• A 'Can do' attitude
• Excellent Computer Skills
Hours: 30 hours/week
Status: Part time
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits package
If this sounds like your next career move get in touch now or apply online for an immediate interview.