We have a brand new exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Sister/charge to join our Endoscopy team in Theatres
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with the NMCEndoscopy nursing qualification (ENB906 or equivalent)Completed JETS competencies
- Have consolidated experience in clinical perioperative experience
- Have consolidated experience in providing endoscopic care
So if you believe you are able to command the respect of multi-disciplinary team, you are a good communicator and are willing and flexible to meet the service needs APPLY NOW!!
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed
**** Golden Hello **** Golden Hello **** Golden Hello **** Golden Hello **** Golden Hello **** Golden Hello **** Golden Hello ****
A £3000* cash bonus is available for a limited time only!!
If you are a Nurse or ODP who applies directly to us, for a permanent job from 11th May 2022 to 31st May 2022 and you are successfully appointed you will be awarded our Golden Hello of £3000 *
So don’t miss out on working for an award winning hospital and this once in a lifetime offer!!
Contact: email@example.com to apply or for more details
*(T’s & C’s apply)
With effect from 1 June 2022 Aspen Healthcare Ltd will be transferring to Nuffield Health, and all terms and conditions associated with any offer of employment that will commence on or after this date will align to Nuffield Health.