10 MONTH FTC - IMMEDIATE START.
Our HR department, based at Tuition House in Wimbledon, are seeking a proactive & vibrant HR Administrator who has the ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the provision of HR administrative support and initial guidance to the Management Team at the hospital, working in conjunction with other members of the HR department to provide professional and effective Human Resources, training and recruitment service.
Managing and updating the HR System & mandatory training system and provide support and guidance to Heads of Department (HoDs) and employees.
• Provide recruitment administration support.
• Ensuring all statutory checks are carried out fully and on a regular basis including; DBS checks, professional registrations, work permits/visa updates.
• Manage the onboarding process for new starters including, but not limited to, reference requests, DBS checks and Occupational Health clearance and appointments.
• Providing HR administration support to the HR Business Partners.
• Acting as the first point of contact for queries from staff and managers.
• Supporting the HR Business Partners with the absence management review process.
• Manage the leaver administration process.
• Responding to maternity and paternity enquiries.
• Provide administrative support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Administering Occupational Health appointments.
• Carrying out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR department
Excellent numeracy and computer literacy with competent IT skills in Microsoft office
• Experience with research using the internet.
• Knowledge of using and maintaining an HR system or similar computer system.
• Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
• Excellent interpersonal skills