We are recruiting an outstanding Outpatients and Pre-operative assessment Manager to join our management team at Highgate Hospital.
- To be responsible for the operational and staff management of the Outpatient (OPD) and Pre-operative assessment Departments
- To provide leadership to the departmental nursing teams
- To ensure that a high standard of patient care is delivered safely and consistently
- To ensure a high quality, cost-effective service
- To assist in developing the services of the Outpatient and pre-operative assessment Departments
- To support the quality governance framework, agenda and standards
We strive to attract and retain the best staff and to help you to grow with us; therefore we encourage and support continuing professional development. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- FREE access to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- In-house “Investing In You” training program
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover
- Access to a free 24/7 Online GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Career development opportunities
- Support for continuing professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
If you want to be part of this fantastic team then APPLY NOW!!
"With effect from 1 June 2022 Aspen Healthcare Ltd will be transferring to Nuffield Health, and all terms and conditions associated with any offer of employment that will commence on or after this date will align to Nuffield Health."