Are you an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and administration skills?
If so, we are seeking an experienced PA to provide exceptional administrative and secretarial support to our Hospital Director, Parkside Private Hospital and Cancer Centre London, Wimbledon.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Hospital Director’s office
- Organise Senior Management Team (SMT) and Heads of Department (HoDs) Meetings
- Take and transcribe minutes for monthly HoDs meetings, Quarterly Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) meetings, CCL LLP Board meetings and any other meetings that are required
- Deal with verbal complaints made to the Hospital Director’s office
- Responsibility for overseeing and maintaining the practising privileges documentation for Consultants
- Liaise at all levels, including with Consultants, Directors, Heads of Department, patients and their relatives, and NHS Trusts.
- Organise and co-ordinate required meetings for the Hospital Director
- Attend any evening or off site meeting as required by the Hospital Director.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the confidence to liaise with all levels
- Previous experience of providing PA support at Director level
- Advanced IT skills, with proven experience of Microsoft Office are required, along with fast and accurate typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure to effectively organise workload to meet conflicting deadlines
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience in supporting committee chairs
- Positive attitude with a high level of self-motivation
- Confident and assertive
- Able to work evenings
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.