An new opportunity has arisen for a Practising Privileges Coordinator to join us at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
- To provide accurate, efficient clerical support to assist the clinical governance function for Parkside Hospital and Cancer Centre London
- Actively maintain a database of all Consultants, and obtain and maintain all paperwork and certificates for continued Consultant’s accreditation
- Making up new Consultants’ personal files as new Consultants join the Hospital and Cancer Centre London
- Processing applications for Disclosure and Barring Service certificates
- Writing to chase updated copies of certificates from Consultants and other users as they expire
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a clinical environment
- Enthusiastic and high level of motivation
- High attention to detail
- Work successfully as part of a small team
- Excellent Customer Care Skills
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.