Are you an experienced Receptionist with excellent communications skills with ability to multitask, looking to work in an encouraging and supporting environment? Come and join our Patient Services Team!
We require a Receptionist to provide efficient and courteous reception, clerical and administrative support across all administration departments.
You will have excellent organisational and IT skills, with the ability to communicate effectively. Experience in an administration role, preferably reception and switchboard is desirable. The successful candidate must have flexibility to work in different shift patterns.
We strive to attract and retain the best staff and to help you to grow with us; therefore we encourage and support continuing professional development. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- FREE access to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- In-house “Investing In You” training program
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover
- Access to a free 24/7 Online GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Career development opportunities
- Support for continuing professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
"With effect from 1 June 2022 Aspen Healthcare Ltd will be transferring to Nuffield Health, and all terms and conditions associated with any offer of employment that will commence on or after this date will align to Nuffield Health."
If you want to be part of this fantastic team then APPLY NOW!