Position: Senior MSK Physiotherapist – Outpatients
Contract: Permanent contract
Working hours: Part time OR Full time
Location: Wimbledon, London
Parkside Private Hospital is one of the leading private hospitals in South-West London. We opened in 1983 and are located opposite Wimbledon Common. Our hospital is easily accessible from Central London and the surrounding areas.
We are recruiting for a Senior MSK Physiotherapist to join our Team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
Parkside Hospital is part of Aspen Healthcare. We strive to be the leading provider of independent healthcare. We are committed to excellence and the highest quality standards of patient care.
Aspen won Gold at the 2021 UK Employee Experience Awards (UKEXA) in the ‘Health and Well-being of Employees’ category and Bronze award in the ‘Best Place to Work’
“Individually different. Together better.”
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To undertake specialised assessment and treatment of patients as an autonomous practitioner
• Use clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of evidence based practice to determine and manage an appropriate treatment plan
• To maintain a high standard of clinical records and provide written progress and discharge reports for medical colleagues, as required
• To liaise with other departments to ensure a unified approach to patient care
• To use specialist knowledge to refer to other health disciplines as appropriate
• To clearly communicate with the outpatient physiotherapy department to make patient appointments for hydrotherapy and outpatient physiotherapy as required
• To maintain patient confidentiality at all times
• To participate in the on-call rota
• To provide a detailed handover of current patient status and any planned treatment to on-call and weekend physiotherapy staff
• To participate in the in-service teaching regimes and staff development programme
• To maintain a CPD portfolio reflecting your personal professional development.
• To record all patient contacts on the days in patient charge sheet.
• To ensure that all equipment provided for patients is recorded and the inpatient charge sheet completed and sent to in patient accounts on the day of equipment being issue
• To keep the physiotherapy manager informed of any changes in work patterns.
• To individually market and promote the Department within the Hospital and the local community
• To participate in any public/PR events promoting the Department.
In return we offer:
- FREE access to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover
- Pension scheme
- In-house “Investing In You” training program
- Career development opportunities
- Support for continuing professional development
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Access to a free, 24/7, Online GP service
- Employee Assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
If this sounds like your next career move apply online for an immediate interview and visit our website for more details on www.aspencareers.co.uk.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.