We have a fantastic opportunity to join Parkside Private Hospital as Senior Dietitian. You will provide expert assessment, management and education for patients requiring specialist dietetic and nutrition intervention by using evidence based practice and conforming to best practice guidelines.
• Work autonomously to provide specialist advice to in and out patients, carers and clinicians based on clinical evidence, with guidance from senior colleagues. This will involve nutritional diagnosis (interpretation of biochemistry, anthropometrics, clinical condition and analysis of diet history).
• The development of treatment plans (calculation of nutritional requirements and
client centred goals).
• Determining route of feeding i.e. oral, enteral or parenteral.
• Prescription of dietary treatment for conditions where there are limited professional guidelines.
• Direct prescription of ACBS nutritional products.
• To monitor and review nutritional care plans against outcome measures and
adjust care plans as appropriate to facilitate achievement of goals.
Communicate a complex diagnosis using sensitivity, reassurance and empathy to gain consent and understanding of the treatment plans required prior to dietetic