We are looking for a Senior Radiographer to work as part of a team who prides itself on delivering a high standard of imaging whilst always paying close attention to the welfare of our patients, visitors & staff.
You will carry out CT & MRI examinations to a high level of radiographic skill & undertake general X-ray/Fluoroscopy examinations as required and the role will require rotation throughout all of the modalities (CT, MRI, with some extension to Core Services). You will use your expertise to assess patients and interpret their clinical requirements, determining the appropriate radiographic techniques required.
- HCPC registered, with a DCR or BSc in Radiography
- CT & MRI experience
- Familiar with a computerised patient information systems and PACS
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a team and independently
- Highly self-motivated individual who is articulate, flexible and calm within a cross-sectional imaging setting
We strive to attract and retain the best staff and to help you to grow with us; therefore we encourage and support continuing professional development. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house “Investing In You” training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff heath screens
- Access to a free, 24/7, Online GP service
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
If you want to be part of this fantastic team then APPLY NOW!!