Aspen Healthcare, is one of the leading private hospitals in South-West London. We opened in 1983 and are located opposite Wimbledon Common. Our hospital is easily accessible from Central London and the surrounding areas.
We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse – OPD to join our Outpatients & Pre-assessment Team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon, to provide a food and beverage service.
We are committed to excellence and the highest quality standards of patient care.
Aspen won Gold at the 2021 UK Employee Experience Awards (UKEXA) in the ‘Health and Wellbeing of Employees’ category and Bronze award in the ‘Best Place to Work’ .
“Individually different. Together better.”
- 2 years’ of experience as RGN
- A high standard of nursing care
- Excellent customer care, communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in dealing with patients and other stakeholders in a professional, friendly and caring manner
- Experience in Outpatients/Pre-assessment
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures .
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient’s needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care
- Assist in the organisation of clinics to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Assist in nurse-led clinics and carrying out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order and maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Organise tests and appointments both within and outside the hospital.
- FREE access to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- In-house “Investing In You” training program
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover
- Access to a free 24/7 Online GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Career development opportunities
- Support for continuing professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
If this sounds like your next career move apply online for an immediate interview and visit our website for more details on www.aspencareers.co.uk.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.