A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse to join our Outpatients team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon!
The Outpatient department sees over 8,000 patients each month, and consists of 21 consulting rooms, 4 treatment rooms, ENT and Ophthalmology suites, a plaster room and 2 phlebotomy rooms. We also have an outpatient expansion based in the main hospital, The Parkside Suite, which consists of 5 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms.
- Maintain up-to-date nursing records, ensuring that confidentiality is respected.To provide high quality nursing care and work towards developing and maintaining a cohesive multidisciplinary team
- Maximise all opportunities to promote health.Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Parkside Hospital Policy
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the department
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Relevant day-to-day ward management experience
- Previous experience in an Outpatient setting
- Up-to-date clinical and professional knowledge and its application in day-to-day practice
- Phlebotomy skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work
- Ability to work in a team.
- Visa sponsorship available