We are looking for a theatre porter to work alongside the theatre team offering them sound support in a fast moving clinical environment.
The role of a theatre porter is both varied and physical you will;
- Collect and return patients to their individual rooms following surgery.
- Work alongside trained professionals ensuring that the theatre environment and equipment is fully functioning.
- Support the cleaning of theatre equipment and environment.
- Be comfortable with a physical role which involves pushing beds and lifting heavy equipment.
- Be a good communicator as part of your role will be ensuring that patients are feeling as relaxed and reassured prior to their surgery.
- Comply with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks if successful.
So if you have a flexible, hard -working approach and an enthusiastic attitude please apply!