- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an expert practitioner with a real passion and commitment to providing high quality Lymphoedema care to join us!
The successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently and effectively assessing and treating both in patients and out patients who have been diagnosed with lymphoedema. They will be an experienced member of the clinical team, offering specialist knowledge, expertise, advice and support to the patient and carer, other health care professionals and colleagues.
To view the full Job Description, please click the "Download PDF" button below.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.
Not sure whether to apply? Then please come along to our Clinical Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 27th February, 5pm to 8pm! Please click here for more information and to book your space!