- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for an excellent Administrator with strong communication skills to join our small HR team to support with a variety of administration tasks. This will include accurate processing of data on to our HR and Training systems, responsibility of filing relating to personnel files and recruitment administration. In this busy and exciting role, you will be instrumental in providing support to the HR team as well as the hospital's managers and employees.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be highly organised, methodical and have great attention to detail. You will also need to be comfortable in managing your own workload as well as working in an environment going through change.
This position could suit an experienced administrator looking to move in to an HR role or a school/college leaver looking for their first role in a busy office.
To view the full Job Description, please click the "Download PDF" button below.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.