- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Sister or Charge Nurse to assist the Surgical & HDU Manager with the day-to-day management of our Surgical Wards. The post-holder will be responsible for all aspects of patient care including the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of direct patient care and will be responsible for the management of the ward in the absence of the Surgical & HDU Manager.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to take the next step in their nursing career to work as part of a dynamic nursing team and develop their management skills.
To succeed in this role, you must hold a post-registration qualification, possess competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge and have held a previous senior role for at least year.
Please click “Download PDF” to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.