- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join us!
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and proactive individual to have responsibility for promoting Parkside Hospital’s services and brand including planning, developing, and delivering the hospital’s communication and marketing strategy. You will be responsible for undertaking market research, strategic positioning, and developing campaigns using various mediums such as digital/social print and through planned promotional events.
To succeed in this role, you must be an enthusiastic, focussed and creative person with a wealth of marketing experience within a health or hospitality setting with a proven track record in developing and implementing marketing and communication plans.
You'll be personable, outcome driven with an eye for detail.
Please click the "Download PDF" button below to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.