37.5 per week (full time)
£17500.00 - £18,500.00
The Edinburgh Clinic is looking to appoint a new Patient Administrator. The position requires an individual with excellent administration skills and experience working within a busy bookings environment.
The position requires booking patient appointments and supporting Consultants and GPs in the management, booking and efficient running of clinics.
- This is a telephone based role.
- Providing flexible and multi-disciplinary administration and customer service support across all channels of the business.
- Communicate well both by telephone and face to face with patients, G.P.s and Consultants.
- Maintain an excellent telephone manner at all times.
- Be able to advise Patients on our range of treatments and fees.
- Computer literate for booking and maintaining patient appointment systems. Managing all appointments on computer systems.
- Checking for and arranging appointments from the electronic referrals system, e-mails from website, telephone and written enquires.
- Looking after Consultants Diaries by communicating with Consultants and their Secretaries
- Taking responsibility for cancelled lists ensuring patients and Clinic staff are advised and alternative appointments made.
- Ensuring patients complete necessary paperwork prior to their appointment.
- Booking patients’ appointments into all clinics.
- Dealing with enquiries and making appointments via telephone, e-mail, fax, and in person.
- To ensure that the telephone is answered promptly and callers are transferred to the relevant department.
- To maintain records, including paper based and data systems and to enter data into systems as required. Ensuring all reports are forwarded to relevant referrers.
- Providing support to the wider clinic and administration team with ad hoc assistance when required.
0131 447 2340 Extn 1041