- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Inpatient Physiotherapist to work in our Physiotherapy Department, providing a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients using evidenced based practice. The post-holder will follow up inpatient care and communicate effectively in a timely manner with nursing staff, doctors, AHPs and outside agencies to ensure that excellent patient care is delivered.
The successful candidate must have postgraduate experience with some UK experience of inpatient orthopaedics and trauma. They must also possess excellent customer care and communication skills and be able to effectively organise and prioritise tasks.
To view the full Job Description, please click the "Download PDF" button below.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.
Not sure whether to apply? Then please come along to our Clinical Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 27th February, 5pm to 8pm! Please click here for more information and to book your space!