- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and flexible Hospital Porter to join our Hotel Services team to provide a high standard Potering service at our prestigious Private hospital.
Principal duties will include receiving and escorting patients, waste management and other general portering duties. Applicants should have a proven ability to work well as part of a team and possess excellent communication and customer care skills.
Applicants must hold a clean driving licence and be able to work shifts starting at 0630 in the morning, including some weekends and bank holidays.
Please click "Download PDF" to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.