Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are looking to recruit a bank Radiographer to join our team at Claremont Hospital. We operate an 8am-8pm service plus weekday on-call and weekend cover. The successful candidate would work on an ad hoc, as and when required basis.
As a Radiographer, you will produce a high standard of professional radiographic service at all times maintaining a level of professional accountability in accordance with the SOR / COR statements of professional conduct.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to:
- Undertake a broad range of radiographic techniques and be flexible in adapting to the requirements of all patients and examination scenarios.
- Communicate appropriately with patients, relatives and other members of staff both internally and externally, maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrate a high level of respect to all patients ensuring privacy and dignity are maintained at all times, offering reassurance and confidence in the quality of the service provided within Claremont Hospital.
- Ensure patient identification is checked prior to commencement of the examination confirming that patient demographical data provided is accurate and entered correctly on all radiology IT systems.
- Maintain cleanliness in all clinical areas using appropriate measures for infection prevention and control of disease.
- Maintain all required mandatory training to ensure compliance with the essential standards of quality and safety defined by the Care Quality Commission.
The successful applicant must be registered with the HCPC and will undergo an enhanced DBS check. Part time applicants are welcome to apply and will be considered as part of a job share role where available.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please take a moment to complete our online application form by clicking the link below.
0114 263 7610