- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Radiology Assistant Practitioner to work as part of a team of Registered Radiographers, Assistant Practitioners and Clinical Imaging Assistants promoting good working practice and ensuring good quality care is given to all patients in Radiology.
Applicants must hold an NVQ level 3 in Imaging or equivalent and have experience within a Radiology department. They must also demonstrate a commitment to provision of a high quality service for patients along with self-motivation with the ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
Please click “Download PDF” to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.