We are looking to recruit a Revenue Assurance Manager to manage revenue capture and relationships with insurers as well as to ensure compliance with Aspen Healthcare billing policies.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Managing day to day revenue assurance at The Holly Private Hospital including having a full understanding of all medical insurance schemes.
- Liaising with both Aspen Group PMI and insurers to ensure all coding is correct and appropriate
- Ensure billing timelines are maintained at 48 hours
- Manage day-to-day roster for Patient Accounts department
- Liaise with CFO regarding day to day operations of the Patient Accounts department, including the escalation of issues as they arise
- Review Healthcode on an ongoing basis to ensure that all errors are both cleared in a timely manner and that issues escalated to Healthcode when necessary
- To have an understanding of all revenue driving departments across the business.
- To work closely with stores to ensure all stock is accounted for and charged appropriately.
- Attend Healthcode seminars and volunteer for Healthcode advisory committees when appropriate.
- Ensure that all appropriate insurance pre-authorisations are obtained for treatment.
- Liaise with Head Office IT to ensure that our internal patient system is functioning correctly and that necessary improvements are implemented, including managing and auditing pricing amendments.
- Ensure Patient Accounts staff are appropriately trained, both in terms of operational tasks but also that their mandatory training is up to date.
- Conduct all staff appraisals and Return To Work interviews
- Management of rotas, annual leave requests and maintain internal system
- Manage relationships with other departments, including attendance at the daily huddle when necessary
- To document the end-to-end billing procedure into a formal billing bible for use by both current and future team members