- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are seeking a positive and passionate Physiotherapist, specialising in MSK and Women's Health to join our team!
The post-holder will provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients using evidenced based practice. They will manage their own outpatient clinic list, providing the highest standard of customer care at all times.
To succeed in the role, applicants must have good orthopaedic and MSK experience with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with the multi-disciplinary team and set team goals.
This a part-time post working 22.5 hours a week.
Please click the "Download PDF" button to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.