- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We are looking for a Senior Physiotherapist with MSK and Orthopaedic experience to join our dynamic and energetic team at Parkside Hospital.
The post-holder will efficiently manage their own outpatient clinic list and provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients.
Applicants must have significant post graduate musculoskeletal clinical experience and some UK experience. Applicants must also be excellent communicators with the ability to work with the multi-interdisciplinary team and set team goals.
The post-holder will partake in a 6 day/week rota with early and late shifts as part of the rota.
We are happy to consider part-time and job-share applications for this role.
To view the Job Description, please click "Download PDF" below.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.
We are also recruiting for a part-time Senior MSK Physiotherapist with experience in Women's Health. Please click here for details of this opportunity!