- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and self-motivated nurse with oncology experience to join our Inpatient Oncology Ward as Senior Staff Nurse. The post holder will provide a dedicated Oncology/Chemotherapy Service working with all members of the MDT, ensuring delivery of a high standard of care to all patients.
Applicants must be RGNs and keep up to date with current developments in nursing and ensure evidence based nursing practice.
We look to support our nurses by offering flexible working patterns. This includes full-time, part-time and job shares; and day shifts and/or night shifts. If you talk to us about your availability, we will see what we can do to support you.
Please click "Download PDF" to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.