- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Staff Nurse to be an active team member of a team that plans and delivers quality care to patients requiring HDU care. The post-holder will work under the supervision of the HDU & Resuscitation Lead and multi-disciplinary team members in monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of nursing care and staff development, as part of the HDU team.
Candidates should hold a relevant Critical Care qualification and have some previous experience working in critical care.
Please click "Download PDF" to view the full Job Description.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.