- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our nursing team. This position will be based on our 15 bedded oncology ward which treats patients with both solid and haematological cancers.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and will ideally have experience in multiple tumour sites and, in particular, experience with haematological malignancies. Experience in venepuncture, cannulation and administration of cytotoxics is also desirable.
This is a part-time position for 24 hours a week.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.