Part time/Full Time
Dependent upon Experience
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join the team working within the Inpatient department.
As a Staff Nurse you will be required to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical nursing team.
Some of the key responsibilities associated with this role will require that you:
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, being sensitive to patients needs for respect, dignity and privacy
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Claremont Hospital/ Aspen Healthcare Policies promoting best practice at all times
- Assist in the development and maintenance of clinical standards, supporting and participating in clinical audits, and implementing subsequent action plans as and when required
- Work with others to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of those in your care, their families and the wider community
- Attend and actively participate in ward/departmental meetings, access work emails on a daily basis and read relevant communications to enable good communication and an informed workforce. Ensure colleagues are supported and encouraged to do the same
- Contribute to ensuring that Care Standards are me within the ward area
- Be open and honest, act with integrity and uphold the reputaion of your profession, always working within the guidance of the NMC Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate accountability for your own responsibilities yet accepting and taking ownerships of delegated responsibilities from senior members of the department when required
It is essential that you are registered with the NMC and can demonstrate flexibility and adaptabilty to meet the changing needs of the business. There will be a requirement that you rotate on to night duty and consideration will be given to any applicants preferring a night duty shift pattern.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing in their role.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you'd love to be a part of something individually different; altogether better then please take a moment to complete our application form by clicking the link below and we will be in touch.
0114 263 0330