Full time 37.5 hours per week
£16575.00 - £18525.00 per annum dependent on experience
The Edinburgh Clinic is looking to appoint a Theatre Bookings Coordinator.
The position requires an individual with excellent administration skills and experience working within a busy bookings environment.
The position requires booking patient appointments and supporting Consultants in the management, booking and efficient running of theatre.
- This is a telephone based role.
- Providing flexible and multi-disciplinary administration and customer service support across all channels of the business.
- Communicate well both by telephone and face to face with patients, G.P.s and Consultants.
- Maintain an excellent telephone manner at all times.
- Be able to advise Patients on our range of treatments and fees.
- Computer literate for booking and maintaining patient appointment systems. Managing all appointments on computer systems.Excellent attention to data input and recording ensuring correct information is collected and relayed to the relevant NHS boards and external provider offices.
- Checking for and arranging appointments from the electronic referrals system, e-mails from website, telephone and written enquires.
- Other duties that may be required to assist in the general provision of the service
0131 447 2340