- Aspen Healthcare
- Current Vacancies
- Working for Us
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Theatre Practitioner to participate in the nursing care of post-operative patients in the Recovery area of Parkside Hospital. This will entail being responsible for the total nursing care of an individual patient or a group of patients within that area, ensuring that the patients receive the highest standard of nursing care and prescribed treatment at all times.
Candidates must have some experience of working in a recovery environment and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue "Apply online" button below where you will be directed to our online application form.
Not sure whether to apply? Then please come along to our Clinical Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 27th February, 5pm to 8pm! Please click here for more information and to book your space!