Full time / 37.5 hours per week
£25,000 - £27,000
To enhance the existing finance team by processing daily, weekly and monthly tasks and assisting the Finance Manager with the financial control of the business, implementing, and where relevant, improving financial procedures.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis – Bank reconciliation to Patient admin system, prepayment reconciliation, accruals reconciliation, process any correcting journal entries.
- Budget preparation and HMRC data collation
- Update and input accounting information for the preparation of the monthly trial balance; Processing accruals, prepayments and journals as necessary
- Sales ledger payment processing
- Purchase Ledger processing
- Credit control, liaising with patients and the Credit control HUB
- Answer queries and provide assistance to consultants, patients and other members of staff in a timely and professional manner
- Provide holiday cover of daily tasks for Finance team and cover for the Finance Manager when out of the business
- Answering the telephone, filing, and photocopying, scanning and other ad-hoc tasks as required
- To always act in a professional manner and maintain sound and effective working relationships with all service users, Clinic staff and consultants
- To attend staff meetings where applicable
0131 447 2340