A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Imaging Services Manager to lead our award winning diagnostics team.
We are looking for someone who will provide leadership, strategic direction and confident general management of our Imaging Department. You will ensure a high quality, responsive, patient focused service is provided that meets the needs of all stakeholders as well as the business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maximising opportunities to develop the Diagnostic Imaging business by increasing operational efficiency in order to achieve optimum utilisation of assets in line with, and in support of the Hospital Business Plan.
So if you are friendly, confident and highly motivated with effective communication and managerial skills and you put patient care at the heart of everything they do please apply now!
Skills & Experience
• Previous management experience in a multi-disciplinary Diagnostic Imaging team.
• DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent.
• Experience in budgetary management as well as the assessment, selection and purchase of equipment.
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated, confident and articulate with the ability to demonstrate a proven level of achievement and management competency.
• Extensive management and business development experience working in an acute hospital setting
• Experience of managing customer care and business growth.
• Liaise and respond to Radiologists and referring clinicians.
• Manage and lead the multidisciplinary team towards delivering excellent patient care, continuous quality improvement and service development and to drive revenue growth.
• HCPC registration is essential
The Holly Private Hospital is part of Aspen Healthcare and one of our core values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare:
- You will be supported by Group radiology Lead and The Director of Clinical Services as well as the wider SMT.
- Have access to in-house training courses under our “Investing In You” Programme.
- Have the opportunity for sponsorship to attend external training courses & conferences.
- Have the opportunity to develop your management/leadership career with the Aspen Healthcare People Academy.
In addition to the above we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK.