An exciting opportunity has arisen for a focused Children’s Staff Nurse to join our Paediatric team here at The Holly.
The ideal candidate will pride themselves in providing first class care for the patient’s journey, ensuring a welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for the children and their families.
Our paediatric inpatients service covers a variety of specialties including (but not limited to) surgical, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Dental and general paediatrics. You will plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual children and be able to communicate information effectively to patients, parents and carers.
Skills & Experience:
We strive to attract and retain the best staff and to help you to grow with us; therefore we encourage and support continuing professional development.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme