An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Physiotherapist to join our Physiotherapy team at Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients including hydrotherapy.
- To provide the highest standards of customer care at all times
- To undertake specialised assessment and treatment of patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- Use clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of evidence based practice to determine and manage an appropriate treatment plan.
- To maintain a high standard of clinical records and provide written progress and discharge reports for medical colleagues, as required.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure a unified approach to patient care.
- To use specialist knowledge to refer to other health disciplines as appropriate.
- To maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- BSc in Physiotherapy (or equivalent with licence to practice)
- HCPC Registration
- CSP Membership
- A minimum of 1 years experience including MSK and/or orthopaedic caseload.
- Experience of managing respiratory and/or medical inpatients (Non-ICU)
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to email@example.com once completed.