We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and flexible Porter to join our Hotel Services team at Parkside Private Hospital and Cancer Centre London, Wimbledon.
- To provide a portering service to patients, visitors, doctors, staff and departments at Parkside Hospital and Cancer Centre London.
- To greet patients and escort them to their rooms, carrying baggage and explaining the room facilities on admission.
- Collection and delivery service of samples, bloods and fluids.
- To effect patient transfers between departments for treatment including propelling wheelchairs, beds and ambulance driving between Parkside Hospital and Cancer Centre London.
- Waste management.
- To sort, process and distribute mail.
- To participate in a rota covering early, middle and late shifts, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Experience of working in a customer facing, service environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision after training
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working within a hospital environment (desirable)
Please note: this role is based at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon, SW19 5NX
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.