An excellent opportunity has arisen for Staff Nurses to join our BANK surgical nursing and HDU teams at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
Parkside Hospital has 3 wards and this includes 69 inpatient ensuite bedrooms. The first and second floor wards admit patients for both acute and elective care across all surgical specialities and the wards also admit general medical patients. The third floor has 15 inpatient oncology beds. Our Operating Theatre consists of 4 Operating Theatres, PACU (Recovery), Endoscopy Room and Sterile Services Department.
- The post-holder will based on the first and second floor wards.
- To provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Aspen and Parkside Hospital Policy.
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Support the Sister/Charge Nurse in his/her leadership role.
- Co-ordinate the care for a group of patients
- Registered with the NMC
- Experience of surgical nursing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to Aisha.firstname.lastname@example.org once completed